Qualcomm $1500 Smartphone Surprises Fans
Have you heard of Qualcomm’s new smartphone? Well, if you haven’t, here is what is in the latest news. According to recent reports, Qualcomm has come up with a brand new $1,500 smartphone. Built on Asus Snapdragon, the phone is being manufactured by Qualcomm with its partnership with Asus. With such power-packed features, Qualcomm $1500 smartphone has literally gotten fans excited.
The phone will come with Snapdragon technology and it will be powered with Android. Apparently, the name of the phone will be “Smartphone for Snapdragon Insiders”. The phone will boast the company’s chip technology. Furthermore, the company will be selling the phone directly to the members of the Snapdragon Insider Fan Community. The community was launched earlier this year.
Specs for the new Qualcomm $1500 Smartphone phone include the following:
- It will run on Android 11
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor
- 4,000 mAh power
- Triple Camera Setup
- Sony IMX686 64 Megapixel image sensor
- 8 Megapixel Telephoto Lens with 3x Optical Zoom
- 24 megapixel front facing camera
- Hi-Fi music playback up to 24-bit 96 kHz (Qualcomm will introduce some Master and Dyanmic earbuds with it to help individuals take advantage of the phone).
- 5G support
- Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.2 support.
- It will have 512 GB storage
- 16GB RAM
- 6.78 Inch Screen
- a 144Hz Samsung OLD Panel with Gorilla Glass Victus
- 3D Sonic Sensor Gen 2 Technology
- 65W Quick Charge 5.0 charge, USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables
- A rubber bumper for the phone.
- Rear Fingerprint Scanner
(Read: Apple’s new OLED iPad)
Moreover, Qualcomm $1500 Smartphone, however, may not have the latest Qualcomm technology. It will have a glowing Snapdragon logo at the back.
Stay tuned for more updates at Tech Unveiled.
417 total views, 2 views today