Samsung Galaxy Note20: Most Detailed Look
Samsung Galaxy Note20 is a notch down from the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra but a still a very reasonable bet. With new images of it leaked online, the Samsung Galaxy Note20 boasts a nice handset, a flatter screen and a rear camera module (closer to the Ultra fourth sensor of the Ultra model). It is also closer to a laser auto-focus.
If we look at all of it, the Samsung Galaxy Note20 is definitely a catch. Its features are more than what are found in the usual Samsung Galaxy series. It is a little lower than the Samsung Ultra, which makes it a reasonable phone with a lot to offer.
Features of the Note 20
The Note20 is going to boast the following features:
- Snapdragon 865 Plus (in the United States).
- Otherwise, it might be powered by the Exynos 990 processor (in other international markets).
- Note 20: 161.8 x 75.3 x 8.5mm.
- Note 20: 6.42in, 2345 x 1084 pixel (404ppi) 19.5:9, 60Hz.
- S20+/S20 Ultra to have a 108MP camera.
- It will have the S Pen stylus.
- Qualcomm SD865 + or Exynos 992
- At least 12GB RAM likely
Set to get unveiled at Samsung’s event on August 5, the phone is going to be a block buster. Other products that might be revealed at the event include the Galaxy Buds Live true wireless earbuds, the Galaxy Watch 3 smartwatch and the Tab S7 tablet, 5G version.
Stay tuned for more updates at Tech Unveiled.
2,456 total views, 1 views today