Taxes are high and GameStop is preparing for the annual tax day sale. On this special day, companies want to make sure that they spend this tax on games such as video games.
Moreover, tax Season Sales are here this weekend.
The first sale is the Pro Day sale which is available for PowerUp Pro Members. It will be open for the general public tomorrow, on 24th February and on Sunday.
One of the highlight sales is the Assasin’s Creed Odyssey. The game is available for $19.99 and with $60 off per headsets.
There is a mystery bundle as well- 10 secret PC games for $6.99. Furthermore, Sony has confirmed that Polygon which will be available at $20 discount.
Spider-Man, thereby, will be available for PS4 exclusives: God of War, Detroit: Become Human and Shadow of Colossus at $39.99.
- Samsung 500GB SATA III Internal SSD- With $41 off- $68.99
- TCL 65-Inch 6-Series 4K TV- ($829.99 at Amazon ($470 off)
- XBox One X Fallout 76 Bundle- $389.93 (Amazon)- ($111 off)
- DELL D2719 HGF Gaming Monitor ($169.99) ($80 Off)
- Ninentendo Switch $35 eShop gift card bundle- $299.99- at Amazon, Best Buy and Game Stop.
- Nintendo Enamel Pin Packs- $7.99 (Amazon) – $5 off
- Nintendo Switch D-Pad Controller- $19.99 at Amazon ($5)
- Nintendo Enamel Pin Packs- $7.99 Amazon ($5 off).
- Mystery PC Bundle- (10 mystery PC keys ($6.99)
- Dark Souls 2 &3 on PC- (75 Percent off Humble)
- Stalker Trilogy- PC- ($8.95 Fanatical) – $41 Off
- Final Fantasy 15- Ps4 and Xbox One- $19.99 GameStop ($29 Off)
- Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
- Splatoon 2 Starter Pack (Switch) – $43.91 at Amazon ($16 off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2- PS4/ Xbox One
It’s the tax season and game prices are low. Make the most out of it by getting your favorite bundle, including Spider-Man, at low prices.
For More Updates, Stay tuned at Tech Unveiled.