Winter is nearby and a lot has gone down this year. If we are talking about winters’, we must not forget about all the deaths that went down this year. In their language, yes. Nonetheless, between all that is going on, it is not easy to succumb out of pressure and live your life properly. Furthermore, if we talk about these topics then know that there are top 10 ways to improve your ‘self’ to succeed this life.
Honestly, if you ask me, working on your own self is the best way out of this turbulent situation. Living life is not easy, living off people is not on and screaming your way out of your own ‘creations’ is the Devils work. In fact, not only is it the Devil’s work, it is the cause of the reason as to why you might be struggling.
In this 21st century, when everybody is trying to play a game of their own, know that there are a certain few people who are honest and loyal. Loyalty is the best of all traits and loyal are those who succumb to nearby pressure, live in a subdued temperature and enjoy when They smile, eat when They sleep and sleep when They are Up.
Top 10 Ways to Improve Your ‘Self’
Honest to God, know that so many people have come before us and so many of us have already died. It is the human race, it will be the human race and it will be these humans till the end of time. However, the World has changed in such a motion that everything looks haphazard. You blink your eye and there’s another one on the street, you close your eyes and there is another miss, you eat your thighs and there is another roar – You blink your eye and there is another Hole- That is the common doing of a wonderful man named Mr. Donald Trump.
Running the seat as the President of The United States of America, if we talk about Qiyamat or Doomsday, we can easily find remembrance in his doings and what is stated in the Holy Quran.
It is not their doing that has brought us down this year but it is their doing of what has gone down this year and this is my doing that I’ve pretty much done everything myself as I was the One who passed orders and something or the Other just didn’t work out. I am the Devil who proclaimed to be the Chosen One last night so.. I am Trump and I Am The End Of The World.
In such turbulent times when people start acting like saddists and torture you every step of the way, you should do the following to improve your self.
Top 10 Ways to Improve Your ‘Self’
- Don’t sublime yourself according to others
- Find a way out
- Improve yourself every day by correcting yourself, letting go of your gut and the grit within. Call it strong hold or self control, it is the best way out.
- Find yourself and go back to yourself rather than externalizing all that you have.
- Take care of your health. It is you who has to survive till the end.
- Stop taking unnecessary medicines and be aware of what is happening around the world
- Don’t drink, don’t do excessive partying; God knows what Mr. Trump, Oh sorry, the Devil, might be up to for you to have it the next day. (On every level; personal, inter personal, self and so on and so forth).
- Spend wisely, eat wisely, behave wisely and have avid self control of yourself to put these 24 hours to well and good use
- Be careful who you surround yourself with and never pour yourself out to another soul. You never know who’s who and that is exactly what the game is all about. The problem, with these ‘gamers’, Mr. Trump leading the way so yeah.. It’s not a game, it’s the reality and it is happening. (Read the news for further proof of Islam and clearance along the way). Trump’s billon dollar loss. Modi’s loss. Etc.Etc.
Mr. Trump In News:
- Select #DonaldTrump (@POTUS)- News.
- Trump’s behavior and mis-demeanor
- Trump calls the Jews disloyal _: Trump goes after Jews (As Well.).
- Pompeo Stands With Trump: Calls Upon Denmark. Rest is BlahBlah.
- The Trump phenomenon. Read here.
Above indications show that Mr. Donald. Trump is a clear indication of the Devil. Remember that the above links reveal that this man is not an ordinary man. He’s worse and He leads the way by multiplying everything with one and zero.
Stay tuned at Tech Unveiled.