The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is out and there’s a lot more to say.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is a brand new tab and its facilitating a lot more:
A 10.5 inch tablet, the new notebook has the following features and specs:
- S Pen
- Snapdragon 835 octa- core Chipset
- 7300 mAh battery
- Quad Speakers – tuned by AKG
- 13 megapixel main camera with a flash
- 4GB Ram/ 64GB Storage
- MicroSD uptown 400 GB
- 10.5 Inch 2560 x 1600 sAmolded Display
The new Galaxy Tab S4 is a real computer, because it runs at an Android 8.1.
The strategy revolves around a desktop style environment with individual windows plus multi tasking – Samsung DeX.
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy S4 gets a 7 on 10 rating.
The Good Stuff:
- Gorgeous Screen
- Excellent battery
- DeX great for multi-tasking
- The bad stuff:
- Face- Iris-Scanning is hit or miss
- Requires you to buy key board – mouse for Dex
- Things sort of seem fake
- The Tab S4 was a fingerprint magnet with a highest order.
The Samsung deserves credit: It is very unique and a very good looking tablet without too much branding.
Galaxy Tab S4 is a good example of a straight forward industrial tablet excellent design.
It means around 7.1 mm thin and weighs around 482 grams.
It is light weight it has a grass back with a front (it comes in white and black)- It is well balanced and it is how well you pick up.
The Samsung tab comes with a specialised software with windows, browser tabs and a task bar.
It has the biggest selling points and for a good reason.
It comes with Android.
Galaxy Tab S4 Hardware is about the beautiful screen:
The screen is 10.5 inches in size, it has a 2560 x 1600 sAMOLDED display.
- 10.5 inch screen
- 2560 x 1600 sAMOLDED display.
- It is display use
- Crisp image of Tab S4
- Highly suitable photo retouching
- Drawing doodles
- Luke Cage
- Tab S4
- 16 hours of battery life
- S4 conservatively- There is no GPS, 50% Brightness, Bluetooth
- Should be above the 16- hour mark
There are a certain few problems with the Tab S4:
The pars were good but could’ve been better.
It has a 13 megapixel camera that shoots up to 4K and 30 fps and it supports a front facing supports – up to 1080p HD.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Tab on Amazon.
For more updates stay tuned at Tech Unveiled.
132 total views, 2 views today