Why Is It Important To Fast In Ramadan?
It is just as you are on a diet and without that. Why? Because essentially, everything else contains chemicals, insecticides and what not to some or every extent, which is harmful for the body. Fasting in Ramadan helps you cleanse your mind, body and soul. Cleansing is very important for the soul. Ramadan, then helps you become brand new.
Ramadan Helps In Purifying The Body
While the body has the natural mechanism of cleansing itself, if you are smoking too much and you are eating too much and you are all over the place; then no part of your body will work. Fasting helps with that.
Moreover, fasting in Ramadan is important because it helps you bring in your balance again. Remember that Islam is balance and for restoring your self, you can fast so that your body comes to its natural state (dusk-till-dawn- settling back in your self).
Ramadan is a one long month. It is a sacred month. It is a month when the Quran was revealed on Prophet Muhammad.
History Of Ramadan
The ideology behind Ramadan is to reinstate the “Holy Kabbah”, which off and on was taken off by the Yahud for its delicacy and gold.
Furthermore, it isa practice that makes you bow down and stop.
All enemities are prohibited in the month of Islam.
Ramadan is a call upon and a month of belonging and longing for the Prophet and his mother.
Ramadan is a pardah against satans and satanism (it is a practicing religion now).
Benefits of Fasting
Ramadan has many benefits to offer. These include:
- To cleanse your body
- To get your sanity back in order.
- Moreover, to realize and think.
- To prepare for going back to normalcy; long hours of inundated work.
- Additionally, Ramadan is the only calendar on the year.
- Ramadan is the most sacred month where Allah revealed himself to Muhammad.
- Furthermore,Ramadan is a call for prayer; to make you realize that its not Allah that doesn’t listen to your prayers but yourself because you are not in your senses amidst the worldly problems.
- To clean your nafs (your heart), your mind (your body) and your soul (your presence) and your bone (your belonging) and your ‘self’ – (your heart itself). In clear ideology, this means your entire balance. For your body, to cleanse without eating, for you to pay attention to what God has given you; for your senses that you have to be there for Allah and not the other way around and for your self belief that Allah is there and there is no other prophet (satan) but Muhammad and that this is life and there is no other life or spectrum and that no one is taking things away from you and its all here. In essence, this is possible if you are in your senses and after a year long eating or perhaps half, its important to take a break so you go back to your divinity and start a new life after Ramadan, for the next part of the year. It is all ari-the-ma-tics.
It Is A Sacred Month
Ramadan is a very sacred month. It is a month of good will and perhaps, for you to realize. It is a month of realization; to help you get back in your senses again. Moreover, to make you realize that outside world and to help you come out of your fears.
Furthermore, to help you gain strength to face the world again. For you to get a break. For you to succumb to all worldly pressures and sit in sujood and come back to your self. It is a month of surrender, to God’s will and to help you get back on your two feet again.
Fasting essentially helps you pay Qadr (Read: LailatulQadr) to the minutest of things that we usually take for granted. It teaches you sabar (patience) and it makes you remember how good food is, your eyes are, your sanity is, and how otherworldly pressures make you lose your self and nothing else.
If we surrender to God’s will, then definitely, God is kind and He is merciful. Ramadan will help you pay attention to your self and your belongings and make you remember how fortunate and blessed you are.
May we all stay kind to one another and may we all stay put to each other; After all, Ramadan is a call for prayer; for oneness, longitude and solitude.
Stay tuned for more updates at Tech Unveiled.
888 total views, 2 views today